Authors: It’s time to look at your Amazon book page.
Most self-published authors, small presses and even some of the big houses are selling a lot of their books on Amazon.com. This is great. But it’s also daunting.
More and more books are published every year. Trying to get yours “found” on Amazon can be incredibly difficult.
How do you make your amazon book page stand out?
- Make sure your book description is clean, typo-free and formatted correctly
- Add editorial reviews from well-known reviewers
- Make sure you are utilizing Amazon’s Search Inside feature
- Upload a hi-res/hi-quality cover photo
- Publish under a publishing name – even if you’re going POD
- Add your author bio
- Upload your author photo (s)
- Pull in your blog, twitter and add a video
This may be a long list but the reality is these are small things that every author and publisher should do but they don’t. Don’t make a rookie mistake. Make sure you are putting your best foot forward so that you are driving up your Amazon book sales!
Don’t have time? Call today and put our expert team to work on your Amazon book page!